Business Checks, Computer Checks
2006 Tax Forms

Tax Forms - 1099 Forms for Continuous Printers


Inkjet & Laser Printers

  • All Products are for 2006 Filing!
  • Forms are IRS Approved: Formats are per Official IRS and SSA regulations and will fill the needs of any employer.
  • All 2006 tax forms, W-2 forms, 1099 forms and other forms are covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee in the industry. If you are not completely satisfied with any product - we'll refund the purchase price or replace it FREE!
  • Free Ground Shipping on Orders over $100.00.

Dates to Remember

  • W-2 forms should be given to your employees by January 31st. You can order W-2 forms right here on PCS Business Forms!
  • File W-2 forms with the Social Security Administration (SSA) for your employees, showing wages paid and taxes withheld for the year. Send Copy A with your W-3 form (showing the total of all W-2s) by February 28th.
  • 1099 forms should be given to your contract workers no later than January 31st. You can also order 1099 forms PCS Business Forms!
  • Send copy 1 of the 1099 to the state tax revenue department by February 28th.
  • Send copy A of the 1099 to the IRS along with form 1096 by February 28th (March 31st if you file them electronically).
  • Helpful Links:

Tax Forms, W-2, 1099Get ahead of the IRS. Order your W-2, 1099, and other tax forms now! Free Shipping on orders over $100

Call Activator for Business Checks or Business Forms
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Copyright © 2003-2006 PCS Business Forms. All rights reserved